Hello, Friends!

This blog will serve as Dang's Gardening communication with you, our customer's as well as our friends and family. Currently we have decided on this format because it's much more personal. I (Zabeth) will be posting images from our weddings and try to update you on life here at the farm. I would love to share what we are working on and maybe possibly provide tips on gardening too.

The title of the blog is "Fashion to Farm". Some of you might say...why the name? Well...as some may know I went to school for Fashion Marketing. I love fashion and art. It was the industry that I worked in before running the farm. The name is somewhat an ode to the "farm-to-table" phrase. My love for fashion has never left me but is not being used creatively for the farm. With that being said I hope you are able to see "fashion" in my work.

I'd like to thank the community here in Kansas and Missouri for allowing my family and I to live our dreams. Without your support we would not be able to do the things we do.

Comments

Popular Posts